Working with the cutting tool junior is very easy. Depending on the specifications of the cut, the hole punched tracks are attached to the foam with nails. These tracks serve as guides. The heated wire of the cutting bow is moved along the tracks to make the cut. This process can be performed on a table top, the floor, or leaned against a wall. The cutting bow is also perfect to create tapered cuts and cut roof insulation.
Also available are adjustable guide tracks which are adjustable from 0 to 90 degrees. They are helpful to make any angular cuts. Depending on the angle these guide tracks are continuously adjustable.
- 2 short guide tracks
- 2 long guide tracks
- Transformer with thermal fuse: 40 V - 250 Watt - 6.2 A
- 3 Replacement cutting wires included
- Optional: Adjustable guide tracks
- Cutting Height: 400 mm (16 inches)
- Cutting Width: 1350 mm (53 inches)
- Cutting speed depending on density of material (40 V transformer): 100 mm (4 inches) in 8-15 seconds
- Vertical Angle
- Horizonal Angle